- San Francisco based: Founded in 2000 by neuroscientist Dr. Evian Gordon, MD, PhD.
- Creators of a neuroscientific consensus with 200+ institutions globally. The brain has 12 core capacities that can be measured and therefore optimized:
- Emotion: Awareness, Non-Conscious Bias, Default Mode
Feeling: Anxiety, Stress, Depressive Mood Controls
Cognition: Memory, Focus, Planning
Self Control: Social Connectivity, Resilience, Conscious Bias
- $40M of R&D created scientifically validated digital tools to optimize all 12 capacities and screen for 7 common mental conditions. Powered by the world’s largest standardized neuroscientific database.
- Driving significant ROI through decreased presenteeism and mental health claims
We are scientists, technologists, strategists and customer enthusiasts. Thrilled to bring Western Neuroscience and Eastern Ancient Wisdom together for the first time ever.
CEO / Managing Director
Other passion: meditation.
MD, PhD, CMedO / Chairman
Other passion: abstract painting
Other passion: tennis.
Other passion: Iron Man.
Other passion: guitar.
Head of Finance
Other passion: yoga meditation.
Our Modus Operandi largely defines our culture from a value standpoint. Our developers, product managers, data scientists and UX designers collaborate at our San Francisco headquarters and our Sydney (AU) office. The rest of us – execs, finance, accounting, service and sales – work mostly from our cozy homes in Jersey, Boston, DC, Salt Lake City, Newport and Philly. We are zoom power users who max out on productivity and life balance.
To ensure that we do not suffer from less lively human connections, we do:
- Regular management and team stand-ups
- Regular 15-min staff breathing and meditation sessions led by a pro
- Regular game nights and team outings in SF
- All-hands meetings every two-weeks
- Free-time to attend quarterly investor calls
- Company-wide, 3-day “anywhere” retreats 3 times per year
We also offer on-demand professional coaching to everyone and we have an amazing person whose job is to ensure that everybody is happy on a daily basis: Jennifer Mercado
- Discretionary time-off (DTO)
- Flexible time policy
- Health and dental benefits
- Home Internet/mobile phone subsidy
- Unlimited, free access to Total Brain
Open Positions per Department
Product & Technology
- Senior Mobile/Web Software EngineerSan Francisco, CA
- React EngineerSan Francisco, CA
- Data AnalystSan Francisco, CA
- Senior/Lead Data ScientistSan Francisco, CA